Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet KayLi

Treagan, Toryn and I went out to visit the Lansford's this week. Treagan and Tessa were on a mission trip when the Lansford's came home from China with their sweet KayLi, so they had not seen her yet. She is such a doll. She is very funny and we had a blast just watching her and her fiesty energy. We love you, Landsford's, and thank you so much for the goodies you brought us from China! I'm really jealous that you had so much shopping time! Actually, it's probably a good thing that we didn't because I probably would have gone wild!





"Hey, I like this guy! He picks me up, let's me jump off of the stool, and tickles me! He's fun!"


Just like a male...totally ignoring the princess when all she wants is a hug! She was not impressed with Toryn ignoring her when she just wanted a goodbye hug! He was totally not paying her any attention and she didn't like that! It was hilarious.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was sooo great to visit with you guys!!! I'm looking forward to many more play dates in the future. Maybe next time KayLi will get that allusive hug!!!!