Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fridays are Fun!

I just love Fridays! I get to take Toryn to speech in Midland, and then somedays we just spend quality time together! Never gets boring! I LOVE it! I still get all teary eyed watching him with Ms. Debbie at speech. He tries so hard and he's doing so well! I get to sit outside the speech room and watch him through a one way mirror. I look at some of the other mothers and they are sitting there looking bored stiff as they're reading magazines. Not me, I don't want to miss a single moment. It's just fun and rewarding. I often sit there, praying and thanking God over and over for bringing this sweet child home. One more milestone...watching him improve each time on his talking/speech which would have not ever been corrected if God had not brought him home.

On this particular Friday, we took our lunch to this pretty little pond with ducks to feed. Such a beautiful day. I think we stayed a couple of hours. Toryn loved the ducks! We had such a great time!










No comments: