Monday, November 3, 2008

Our yard sale fundraiser was a success! I can't thank everyone enough for all the help! Thank you to all who donated items, money, goodies, help, and their precious time. We could not have done it without you!
My sister, Cristi, her nephew, JR in the green, and Treagan.
Cristi made some delicious burritos to sale.
Our friends, Jara, Jordyn, and Hannah.

My friend, Cristie, and I .


My friend, Lisa, and I. Lisa was an amazing amount of help! She is also waiting to bring her little one home from China. We are praying that it will speed up and she will be able to go get KayLi soon! Thank you, Lisa!

Lisa and Tessa. Lisa made lots of goodies for us to sell, along with my friends Debbie and Joann.

A great BIG thank you to Skip B. for donating this billboard.

Here I am, ready to make a great deal!
Skip also donated this sign for the front yard.










1 comment:

Sharon said...

It was SO great talking to you last night! I meant to ask you for your physical address...can you email it to me?