Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday To My Girl!

Ok, now, everyone that knows me, knows that I am always weepy, crying at a drop of a hat! Yesterday was no different! Man, where does time go? My little princess turned 18 yesterday! It's just wrong!!!! It can't be......it was just yesterday that we were welcoming the princess into the world! It was just yesterday that I took her to kindergarten with that ear to ear smile! It was just yesterday that her daddy took her to junior high and walked her in everyday for the first semester. It was just yesterday that we surprised her with her first car for her 16th. And now, yesterday, Feb. 3rd, our little princess became an adult. In just a few short months, she will be headed down the interstate to college. Man, I need prayer! Can I really do this? Can I really be old enough to have an eighteen year old. Reality: Obviously, so! I have to admit though, it has been a real joy and blessing watching the Lord mold her into a precious young lady! Ms. Tessa, Daddy and I are so proud of you for the life and example you are! You have made such wise decisions and you have stood firm in your belief and I really can't wait to see God use you in mighty ways. He has an awesome plan for you, I just know it! Continue to follow His will, and you will be blessed beyond measure! I love you, Princess! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Tessa!!!

And Traci:

1. No you are not old enough to have an 18 year old, obviously you were a baby when she was born!

2. Yes, you can do this! With God and chocolate, all things are possible!!!