Friday, February 13, 2009

One of my favorite hobbies....coming to an end.

One of my very favorite hobbies is quickly coming to an end. (big crocodile tears!) I love, absolutely love watching my kids play basketball. I could sit there all day watching them. I can't believe Tessa is a senior. You are going to get real tired of me talking about this huge milestone in our lives. I don't want her to be a senior. Instead, I would love to be taking her back to kindergarten, but I must face reality. boo hooo hooo
Now, remember, as a mom, I have bragging rights. Tessa is a little stick of dynamite. Because of her petite (and adorable, I might add!) size, one's first impression would soon be changed by her ability to play ball. This girl is mean! She is all over that court. She has a heart for the game. She is a determined, hard working, and dedicated player. She could have easily given up, but she didn't. I know she must have been frustrated at times, when she wasn't given as much playing time, but instead she sat there, supporting her team, always giving 101%. Now that makes a real winner!
Their team has done an excellent job this year. They have won district and will head to the playoffs next week. GOOD LUCK LADY BUFFS AND COACH HILLGER!
And Tessa.... as your brother, Treagan, would say, "Go get 'em, Tiger!"!
I am so proud of you and your hard work!



#12 ROCKS!



Tessa sang the National Anthem for the game last Tues. night.

Tuesday night, before the game, the senior girls were recognized.

2 comments:

Grandma Wilma said...

WOW! The National Anthem--by the best performing artist ever!!!
Those 2 brothers can do it too.
True story because this is from a grandma's view.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry I missed this! I just know she did a great job!