Sunday, October 19, 2008

DIVISION I- BABY!

Forsan Band received a Div. I at the Marching Contest yesterday! They did an outstanding job as usual! Congrats! Job Well Done!
Oh, how sad! It's Tessa's last Marching Contest since she's a senior. All four years of her high school band career, they have received Div. I in marching. Way to go, band and Tessa! You have done a great job as drum major this year! Man, all these "last" are making me really sad!

My nephew, CJ, is an awesome cymbal player! Proud of you, too, CJ!
Treagan helped the band out by carrying the gong for them! He was the best gong carrier ever! He is excited to be in high school next year so that he can march and play his drum.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations Tessa!!!

Sharon said...

SO great to be able to watch your family "stuff"! I love that I have a face with my friend!!
Congrats Tessa!