Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have had some ask me to put together some way for people to make donations to help bring Toryn home. This is such a kind gesture, and it is so much appreciated. I can't even begin to tell you how much, but this is very hard for me. I guess it's a pride thingy! I'm trying real hard to work on that. It just reminds me how kind friends and family are, and we are so undeserving, but God is not. I do not want to rob others of God's blessings for being such generous givers. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
God continued to bless us just yesterday, when I went to the mailbox, and found a very special gift to put towards our adoption funds, from a VERY special person. She has brought so much joy to our lives by being our friend. She (and her wonderful family) is such an excellent example of Christ, I desire to be like them! I do not want to call her by name, because she is a very humble person and wants no recognition, but I can tell you this girl is a jewel. She has a HUGE heart for orphans and God is going to use her in miraculous ways. I am proud to have her as a friend! We love you, sweetie! Our prayer is that God will richly bless you in EVERYTHING you do! Your gift was way too much, but I know you well enough to know that it was straight from your heart! Thank you, and I can't wait for your "little brother" to meet you, too!
Have a blessed Thursday,

No comments: