Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day

It's not very often that we have snow here in West Texas, and when it does snow a little, we get very excited. Pretty sad when you can see the grass through the snow, but oh well, we'll take what we can get. Best part was that it was enough to close school! Yippee!


Treagan is teaching Toryn how to make the perfect snowball. I think they are scheming! Oh, No!!!


"Hey, Mooommmm.....open the door!" No way, turkeys!


~*SPLAT!*~


Thank the Lord for glass doors!







Treagan making a snow angel.........or is it a mud angel?


I don't know if Toryn has ever seen snow, but I do know that I will never forget the excitement on his face when we opened the door this morning. He loved it, and didn't want to come in. Maybe it will be a white Christmas, and then Tessa can join them for the fun when she's home from college for the holidays.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww...what great pics! I'm so stealing your camera!!! Someday...sigh. Wasn't it wonderful!