Monday, December 15, 2008

The best church choir and director ever!

The adult choir performed their Christmas cantada last night at church. It was so good. I sat there and cried the whole time. We are so blessed to be a part of such an awesome church, with such an outstanding choir with an equally outstanding choir director. Bro. Steve, you are the VERY best! Choir, you were such a huge blessing to me! Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I was excited that both of my kids were a part of the choir this year. What a blessing!


Look at how sweet this group looks! (Looks can definitely be deceiving!) Not really, these are great kids. Cole, Tessa, JP & Treagan, are all in the choir now. I am loving seeing so many young people use their talents for the Lord.

Here Treagan is with Ms. Letha. I know, Ms. Letha, you probably don't like your picture, but I think it's absolutely beautiful! Ms. Letha has been such a prayer warrior for us and our journey, as have many. We cannot thank you enough for your love, support, encouragement, and prayers! We love you and will miss you!

Treagan and Tessa with our AWESOME youth directors, TJ & Laura. You guys are the best and thank you for all you do!

My handsome son! Treagan you look great all dressed up! Love you!

Look how handsome these four crazy guys are! Jason, Cole, JP, & Treagan

Tessa, pretty as ever! Love ya, girl!

I thank God daily that my kids actually like each other! Don't get me wrong, they sometimes do have their moments, but for the most part, they are really close, and I am truly thankful for that!

Jason, Cole, JP, Treagan with Tessa and Rylee

No comments: