Monday, December 15, 2008

OUR BUDDY, CORBIN!

MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION- What a WONDERFUL foundation! Our little buddy, Corbin, was granted his wish to go to Disney World with his family. They are on the plane right now. They are going to have a blast and I am so excited for them! I can't wait to hear how their trip was. I love you, Foster's! Have a great time and be careful. May God richly bless you and your trip. (I wish I was in your suitcase....although I'm pretty pumped about our trip, too!)


Corbin, we are so excited that your wish was granted! No one deserves it more than you and your family! Ride the scary rides for me at Disney World!


Corbin was given a pep rally at the school last Friday by the Forsan Jr. High and Make-A-Wish representatives. He then got to cruise town in a limo. Pictured are Amanda, his sister, Sheila, his mom, Treagan, his best friend, Corbin, and Mark, his dad. It was a pretty cool limo!!!

Corbin & Treagan at church. They have been friends for a long time.

God bless you! I miss you already!
Love,

No comments: